Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Question for Jumper

  1. #1
    Emperor Napoleon
    Guest Emperor Napoleon's Avatar

    Post

    or anyone else who can answer but I assumed Jumper would be the best choice. Will the US armed forces accept blood from the civilian blood supply? I want to donate again but I do not want to donate to the Red Cross because quite bluntly I don't want my blood going to some (sorry Sluggo) fucking filthy Iraqui or other Muslim who may have been wounded fighting us. I hate the thought of giving blood, I nearly passed out last time. But our troops need it and I'm a universal donor being -O so I feel like I have to do it.

  2. #2
    Sheriff jumper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry GL, not that I'm aware of. I checked with some military sources of mine and they're not aware of any way to specify that US troops get the blood.

    Sorry!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member UDF.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2004
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know I gave blood once, but it was weird, when they used the swab to "clean" where the needle was going, my skin developed a weird looking patch. My skin went from a dirty looking color to white. It took about a month for it to match the rest of my skin afterward. Then the nurse told me that I should WORRY about MY health because I don't clean myself. I am sorry, but sitting around in a tub of water filled with your own filth is just disgusting. [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

    <font color="#000002" size="1">[ April 26, 2004 10:00 AM: Message edited by: jdf. ]</font>

  4. #4
    Emperor Napoleon
    Guest Emperor Napoleon's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Jumper69:
    Sorry GL, not that I'm aware of. I checked with some military sources of mine and they're not aware of any way to specify that US troops get the blood.

    Sorry!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Doh! Thanks for checking.

  5. #5
    Emperor Napoleon
    Guest Emperor Napoleon's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by jdf.:
    You know I gave blood once, but it was weird, when they used the swab to "clean" where the needle was going, my skin developed a weird looking patch. My skin went from a dirty looking color to white. It took about a month for it to match the rest of my skin afterward. Then the nurse told me that I should WORRY about MY health because I don't clean myself. I am sorry, but sitting around in a tub of water filled with your own filth if just disgusting. [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Uhm, Katie, that's disgusting. I KNOW Sluggo taught you better than that!

  6. #6
    Sheriff Raven Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    1,516
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Dude that is pretty messed up right there.

  7. #7
    Emperor Napoleon
    Guest Emperor Napoleon's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Quoth the Raven:
    Dude that is pretty messed up right there.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What?

  8. #8
    Sheriff Raven Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    1,516
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    What do you think? What JDF posted. Damn.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member jdf's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2001
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you guys suck

  10. #10
    Emperor Napoleon
    Guest Emperor Napoleon's Avatar

    Post

    Agreed. I thought you meant what I posted originally. I know you are a Muslim sympathizer so I wasn't sure [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •